There are a wide range of daily flights to Saint Lucia from Europe, the United Kingdom, USA, Canada and other Caribbean Islands.
Major Airports in Saint Lucia
- Hewannorra International Airport is located in southern St. Lucia (Airport Code: "UVF"). Airlines that fly to this airport include: Air Canada, BA, BWIA, Virgin Atlantic, US Air, American Airlines, Jet Blue and Condor.
- The George FL Charles Airport, also known as 'Vigie', is located in northern Saint Lucia (Airport Code: "SLU"). Airlines that fly to this airport include: American Eagle, LIAT and Air Caribe.
Mago is approximately a 40 minute drive from Hewannorra International Airport.
- From Europe and the United Kingdom - Flights will arrive at the Hewannorra International Airport.
- From the USA and Canada - Flights from mainland USA & Canada arrive at Hewannorra International Airport while flights connecting in San Juan, Puerto Rico arrive at The George Charles Airport.
- Caribbean Inter-Island Flights - Most inter-island flights operate to/from the smaller George FL Charles Airport in Castries. However, some flights do fly from Hewannorra International Airport for international connections. Please check which airport is listed for each individual flight.
Always check with airlines directly since flight schedules are subject to change.
Complimentary Airport Transfers
For all stays of seven (7) nights or more, Mago offers free airport transfers! Please make sure you inform the hotel of your flight details. We will arrange to have one of our friendly, knowledgeable drivers meet you after you clear customs.